Fantasy Nascar Sports League

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SIGN ME UP!

I just did a Yahoo! league with some friends at work. The leagues are easy and a lot of fun.... as long as everyone who commits sticks out the season. If I remember last year, about half way through, only half the members were still "active"....

Those are not the true NASCAR fans. Some "fans" only watch a few races.. Not in my house. Wife and I send the kid to grandmas for the day and kick back, fire up the HD and Surround sound...and enjoy the commercials:eek:

Hopefully ESPN will bring a fresh perspective to it. It will be interesting to hear Rusty making the calls this year. I listened to him do the Indy 500 last year and he was pretty good...

Go #19 btw...

Because I havd HD and surround sound, I can't live in a trailer????

There are only 2 types of people.. Those that have seen a race in person and are hooked, and those that make fun of without giving it a chance...

A1cntrler, there is a third type of person--those that have seen a race in person, still have no idea why some people find it so fascinating, and continue to make fun of it. :)

I'm in that group.

Nelson--Yes, they're available. But I just picked Dale Sr. :D

I like & watch a chunk of the nastycar races,, okay, I sleep thru some of the races. I went to the Richmond race in september, and OMG, it really captures your attention. The tailgating, the drunks, a cool tram ride to the gates, the drunks, a few normal people, the pre-race ceromonies, the drunks, a few hotties, fighter jets, the drunks making an ass of themselves, a sea of red tee shirts (the drunks).

Then the green flag drops,,, how MF boring. Even the drunks were on the verge of passing out by lap 180!! We left at lap 204 (400 laps scheduled!!) and watched the end of the race at home. Thank God the tickets were free, as much as I like nastycars, I wouldn't pay to attend.

Gentalmen START YOUR ENGINES!!!

I have setup two Leauges for you to join

MYST Racers (MysportTrac Leauge)(ID# 7618) password is nascar

Napa Valley Racing(Sears point/infenion fans) (ID# 7619) password is nascar

Welcome aboard and lets have some fun :) Hopefully I can get two more trophys.....

I'm in the fourth category:

Hooked, but never been to a race.

I was hoping to go to Texas with a buddy of mine from work and a few of his friends. That will probably not happen. I hopeing to try again for either Kansas City, Chi-town or maybe even Bristol or Talledega (all about 6-8 hours from where I live.... 1 hour from Mark Martin Ford).

BUMP

We have 5 MYST members in the MYST fantasy leauge

Would anyone else want to join the challenge?

Maybe we could get a site sponsor to contribute a prise for the winner this season?

Anyone want to join my other leauge also? (Napa Valley Racing)

Bump!!

There is still plenty of room in both of my groups!

please join if you are interested!

Maybe I will have to sweeten the pot with a priz:rolleyes:e or two...?

There is still time to join before todays race!!!

We have over 12 MYST members already...

anyone want to join me in my NapaValleyRacing leauge?

Last edited by a moderator: