f150 wheels on sport trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Insano

Reaction score
I saw a nice lookin sport trac with the Harley F-150 wheels on it. What all has to be done to get the F-150 wheels to work on the sport trac? swap spindles maybe even axles?:(

2 things that I see, One: they might be replica's with the proper bolt pattern. Or Two: they used billet adapters to make them work.

I highly doubt, someone would go to alot of work just to swap out axles or spindles, just to put wheels on. And if all it took was to swap suspension items out, then we could take the lift for that truck and use on ours.

I'm pretty sure, they went the easy route. Heck, go ask them lol

They either are replica's or have some type of large spacer. I had a set of these from a buddies truck, and the hub is a totally different size as is the bolt pattern. I would have to say it's a replica, I have no knowledge of a spacer that can enlarge the hub size safely (but then again, anything is possible these days).

-Curt

Nice, but to play the Devil here. I dont like to rebage any vehicle with somthing it is not. Its just Hokey..:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, Remove the side badges, leave the rims and flames and paint that cladding !!!!!

Nice, but to play the Devil here. I dont like to rebage any vehicle with somthing it is not. Its just Hokey.

*cough* Well, I do have FX4 decals on my Trac, but effectively I built on my own what Ford never did. :lol:

Those are probably replica wheels, and they look good. I don't personally go for the badges and stripes, but to me it doesn't matter if Ford puts them on as a official HD edition, or if you put them on yourself- its merely cosmetics. Too bad they don't supercharge the HD any longer.:cool:

I always thought it was a little hokey to put HD on the side of a pickup truck. No matter who did it, either the manufacturer or the final owner.

The new Harley F150s won't have a supercharger because they went for the bling factor. First production vehicle with 22" rims. I'm sure you could get some smaller previous year Harley wheels (trade to someone looking to trade up for the bigger rims), lower it 4", and throw on a Roushcharger for around 450hp at the wheels, and it'd be quite a fine vehicle.

Maybe the first Ford with 22"s, but the Dodge SRT-10 Rams have them standard and new Escalades have them as an option.

The new Harley F150s won't have a supercharger because they went for the bling factor.

Actually, yet is well

Buyers can choose from a standard 300-horsepower 5.4-liter V8 or, on the 4x2 model only, a Saleen-modified supercharged 5.4 that delivers 450 hp and 500 pound-feet of torque.

From the link below:

Latest posts