F-150 Adrenalin?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gavin Allan

Reaction score
Got behind a brand new F-150 this morning that had dealer plates, the window sticker was still in it, and it had an "Adrenalin" badge on the rear tailgate. Is Ford putting an Adrenalin package on the F-150 now?

sounds like a dealer gimmick according to some folks over on the F-150 site.

There's a pic of an F-150 with "Adrenalin" decal on the side of the bed at the F-150 site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I just checked out that ad on the other site Off Trac posted, all I can say is WTH is this Ford dealer thinking. I don't think the Raptor's cost that much do they and even if they do their worth it, not this sorry excuse for a dealer lifted F-150 again WTH. TOTAL FAILURE !!! And get that Adrenelin sticker off that F-150, your insulting the Adrenelin namesake reserved only for Sport Trac's !!!

:throwup::bwahaha::yawn::smack::bwahaha::smack::toilet:

Here's the picture and the window sticker for the truck. WTH were they thinking, you could buy a new F-150, build it better then this for less then what they want.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

I don't know. That one in the picture doesn't look lifted 6" to me, though.

It definately had the adrenlin badge on the rear tailgate. Dark Blue.

If you look closely, the bed has "Adrenalin" in the pinstripe, just in front of the taillight.

That window sticker is not for the "Adrenalin" F-150. That's the sticker for a FX4 supercrew with blacked out grill, a bull bar, piaa lights, 6" lift and 20" wheels.

Ok, where's the picture of the FX4 then? This picture was on the site next to it. I wondered why that F-150 pictured didn't have all the accessories listed???

Latest posts