Explorer with Adrenalin front end

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I found this nice ride on ebay so if anybody interested buy it. And thought of doing a explorer project like this myself so give me some feed back on it.:)[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a red explorer with the adrenalin front end with adrenalin rims. I thought it was sick lookin and took picture to upload on here but I never got around to it. Is there a certain name for it? It wasn't an XLT or the ironman. No badging on it and I have never seen one like it.

I saw a red explorer with the adrenalin front end with adrenalin rims. I thought it was sick lookin and took picture to upload on here but I never got around to it. Is there a certain name for it? It wasn't an XLT or the ironman. No badging on it and I have never seen one like it.

I live in a small town in Alberta, and I seen an explorer with the adrenelin front end as well. Looked really sharp. Was that a factory option?

Look up the last generation Explorer XLT with the "Sport" package. Probably just an easy way to clear out parts with the end of production.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam, they used those weels on the Explorers with AWD. I found that out last summer when I kept seeing them around town and I went to the dealer and asked what was up and they showed me the AWD models.

:banana::haveabeer:

Latest posts