EXPLORER SPORT TRAC DECAL

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POJ Irving

Reaction score
My fellow trac-ers,

When I purchased my trac, it came with an Explorer Sporttrac decal on both sides at the rear. I have only seen one other trac with this decal. Not sure if he/she is a member. Does anyone have any idea why only a few trac have this decal? Does the decal identify where the ST came from? Just curious.

Todd Z, can you shed any light on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Nelson,

I know all ST come from Louisville Assembly Plant. :blink:May be I didn't explain clear enough. When I tried to order my St back in '02, the local dealers could not find a 5 speed manual in Sth Fl, so they had to get it from another dealer. What I am curious about is whether the decal gave some clue as to the area it came from and I know it came with the decal on it. Further more I have only seen one other ST in STh Florida with this decal. Can not ask the dealer because since purchasing the ST, we parted ways. ( Servicing issues) Same dealer where the customer drove his new suv into and set it on fire becasue he felt he had a bad deal. He committed suicide on a plane. See what you made me do , now this is TMI. So is there anyone else out there with this decal?

Its simply just a custom job. If it came from the dealer like this than the dealer had it made. SST can probably make them if someone wanted them.

My job was done......:rolleyes:

Todd Z

Thanks TracMan or is it R?

Do you have a twin or has some cloned you info? why the 2 different IDs.?