Explorer seat, will these fit Sport trac?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jose Ayala

Reaction score

hi you all.

I need to replace my front seat seat driver side seat:(, since it loks like wires underneath seat are not longer holding seat in place and foam is all over.

Do i need to only look at Sport trac or will explorer seats fit the ST?:unsure:

I have an 03 XLT gray color cloth type seat.

Thanks

The wires are fixable, and the foam can be purchased new... I just bought a new cloth and foam for my 2003 ST.... I will replace it some day..

Todd Z

Thanks Todd, so you are saying it will be better replacing foam than getting a replacement seat?

I found a plce that have some explorers and if I pull myslef, it will be 25.00 each if i want both front seats.

Jose

For $25.00 then get the whole seat... LOL....

All explorer Sport seats will work.... I believe regular 4 door seats will to, they may just not match the interior pattern on your seat..

Todd Z

I put in front power captain seats from a Mercury Mountainer (should be the same as the four door Explorer) on my 2002 ST with no problems what so ever. Bolted right on to the factory locations with the same factory bolts. I just had to add a power wire and ground to the power seats as my ST didn't come with power seats from the factory.

Latest posts