Exhaust, Intake, Swaybar, 20's, Carbon Fiber, Spoiler, Lowered, etc!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Kulbaba

Reaction score
Well, I got the following mods ON the truck to date.... Here's thier info AND pics & a couple videos.

I drove it quite a bit last night, its still kinda winter here, so she's a little dirtier than id like her ;)

Anyways...

Here you will find my new 20" Gitano Wheels +15 Offset, 9" Wide, on Falken Ziex S/TZ-04's, it is also lowered 2" in the back, and 1" in the front. I am ordering the 1 3/8ths blocks seperate from EE next week, as I like the back to sit a little higher than the front, and the torsion bars in the front will only go down 1" on the passenger side. Still a VERY comfortable ride, highway driving is a dream, city potholes are a little harsh, but when arent they?

[Broken External Image]:

This is a closer pic of the wheels, as you can see I've painted the calipers blue.

[Broken External Image]:

This is the MAC Intake, It looks like they changed a couple things on it, namely the metal the filter, and MAF are attached to, this one came chrome, a saw lots of pics and seen mostly black? This was an EXCELLENT investment in the performance of the truck. I got the dual exhaust before the intake, and it was a good increase in mid-top end power, take off power seems slightly better, but nothing to write home about. But after the intake went on, man, she screams... I went driving with a buddy last night and we were both pretty shocked at the speed I could pick up, fast.

[Broken External Image]:

This is the exhaust setup... AGAIN, lol, like I havent mentioned this enuff around here... its a Single In 2.5" and Dual Out 2.25" -- Very, Very nice sounding, since the intake it SOUNDS like a high performance vehicle, and also can feel the HP gains from the intake, and ehxaust. This is a MUST HAVE ! :) Getting to the speed you want to be at is no longer a chore. VERY hard to keep off the gas these days!!

You can also see the Carbon Fiber Altezza Tail Lights. They look much better on the silver ST than I imagined, I was looking to trade them before I received them, but now that I see them there, im keepin' em :)

[Broken External Image]:

Another Pic. I had the exhaust modified after the first installation as they had the muffler flush with the end of the bumper, did not look right, so I had the exhaust moved towards the center 1" on each side, and into the body 3-4" -- This allows the muffler not to be seen at the weld from side views, but you can still see the 18" chrome rolled tip magnaflow exhaust tips :)

[Broken External Image]:

The EE swaybar, this was actually the second mod that I did to the truck, after the lowering. This has increased handling TEN FOLD. I can not beleive that I can jet around a nice tight turn without even shifting in my seat at high speeds. I love it, I will ALWAYS buy a swaybar on any future vehicle. Its amazing and worth every penney.

[Broken External Image]:

This is the spoiler. It is now discontinued @ Ford, Even Spartan Mercury has told me this. I got mine at the local dealership, as I dont think they sold well, cause in a city of 1 million people, I have yet to see a ST here with one installed. It came primed, and I am having it painted this week, and do the install next weekend (Inlaws in town today :())

[Broken External Image]:

I think that covers most of the parts that I have in my posession now...

Here is a list of parts on thier way, or being purchased this coming week.

T-Rex Billet Front Upper and Lower Grilles

1.5" Spacers for the rear, if Jerry gets back to me about them?

1 3/8ths Lowering Blocks ONLY from EE (Yes they will sell them seperately)

Cle

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks and sounds good...

The chrome plate is a new design from MAC, The black one had the paint pealing off and it would get sucked into the engine....

I had mac warranty mine out and send me a replacement... I found paint missing from mine..

Todd Z

lookin goodm i think sometimein the summer we should have an alberta mini meet or something. Mines an 01 silver frost ST but mine went up ... not down. Although I am jealous of most of your mods (still want exhaust, sway bar and an xcal 2)

Dallas

Hell ya, I gotta get rid of those...

Im leaving most of the 'body mods' till Iam ready for painting the entire vehicle...

Couple other things that I have arriving this week include (remembered some more, haha)

The billet tie down replacements (Should be here today)

Billet 3rd Brake Light Cover (Should be here this week) Summit Racing

Uhmmm...

I think thats it for now... but lookin at more things in the very near future.

Chris, I e-mailed you back right away. Isn't this the second time the e-mail had an issue getting to you? Drop me another line at [email protected] Like I said in my last e-mail, I still have the spacers available, and I can get silver state motorsports to burn the chip, but I haven't gotten a cost from them. I'll have to take it to them with your code and list of mods to get a price. I'll be back in Vegas on the 2nd of March, so I won't be able to get the price, or mail anything to you until then.

Latest posts