Everyone needs one of these.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the pool concept they use in Cirque De Solei "O" in Las Vegas. Except "O" has different segments of the pool floor the can be raised and lowered independently of the other sections. Pretty cool stuff

Im going to build a hot tub version of this on my parents back terrace. Thats too perfect. I wonder if I can find some engineering drawings on it. Patent pending so I could probably find drawings through the patent office.

That is pretty neat, definately out of my price range though! But it is probably great if you have small children, don't have to worry about them falling into the pool when no one is swimming. Wonder how soon before they can do that to a much larger pool.

I like that! They need to also have the option of having the inner ring drop lower than the outer ring, so you can fill it with hot water and have a hot tub with a built in bench.

If you go to their website, it shows that you also have the option of having the center ring raise up, becoming a table, either in the middle of the dry patio or the wet pool.

Speaking of things everyone needs--one of these would definitely be a great addition to set next to that pool...

Last edited by a moderator: