Englishtown

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katie Brandly

Reaction score
I'd like to thank Gary S, Bob C and Droll for helping make my first 1/4 mile runs at Englishtown great ones! Had a great evening despite the slow downs!

I also want to give a huge THANK YOU to Todd Z, one of my bestest friends and one of the greatest people I know for trusting me enough with Blue to take her down the track! This was a first for me and one I will always remember.

Can't wait to do it again!

:love: Katie (aka The Girlfriend)

It was GREAT to see you guys and Meet Droll !! Thank you for making the trip and taking the time out for the races !! Yeah there were a lot of oil downs that took forever to clean up. It was great to meet and see everyone. Katie, Great runs and Great job !! Was cool to see blue going down the track and me not in it !!! Glad it was a great memory and hope there are many more !!!

P.S I Got the adren to 15.80 @ 88 mph !! weight 5500 lbs....

Last year I was able to squeak a 15.99 @ 81 mph

Todd Z

5500 pounds!!!

What the hell lol. Mine is 4680 pounds. Did you put yours on a scale or something or did you register it for 5500 pounds so you can tow or something? That's half ton weight teritory lol.

Todd what is your 0-60 time and your 60 foot time?

I've been trying to perfect my launch and I have to say...its a pain in the ass with this 6R80. The shifting is very unreliable. Especially with this extra power from the Saleen SC.

I've only launched in 55mph zones so I don't know what the new top end feels like. However, my 0-60 is 4.8-4.9 sec launching like a noob with crappy 1st to 2nd shifting. I think I can get it to 4.5sec with better TCM tuning. Torrie will hook me up on Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:
as katie said a fun night.

nice to meet katie & droll and to see bob c and todd again.

katie, nice runs for the first time.

a little to warm in the early eve and by the time the track got cleaned up 3.5 hours later the cool air set in for some nice runs.

todd, congrats on dropping the numbers from last year.

me same as last year 15.3 @ 88.78 w/ rt .161

i think katies last run was against a GC SRT8 @ 13.0. can't wait :banana:

got home at 01:00 am but well worth it :supercool:

Congrats to all who attended the e-town trip. Sounded like a real fun time. Nice time improvement Todd. :haveabeer:

I'll be heading over to Lebanon Valley Dragway this Saturday morning for a final track attempt with my ST. If anyone up this way is so inclined give a shout. I'll be there for just the morning, and then back home for some house repairs for the afternoon.

Carey,

60' 2.30 They dont give 0-60 mph..... but at the 1/8 i was doing 68.91 MPh

Todd Z

I brought up the rear! Full second slower than last year(ex manifold leaks) Think its throwing the computer off. Plus last year it was 5280lbs, this year was 5380 with less fuel. Dunno, got some work to do I guess. Still fun. Good to meet and greet. Pizza was awesome!(2 pieces, don't call my cardiologist!) Bob :driving:

They weight you right there at the track? I don't get how these trucks weight that much. I didn't reg my truck or anything but it's actual weight but damn...maybe I'm way off. That's super heavy. Which just makes me feel that much more impressed with the vehicle's performance lol.

It was great to see everyone. I was really getting worried we wouldn't get runs in as we stood around over 3 hrs, but it all worked out. I got to check out some of the mods (one of my major goals for the trip) and really liked Todd's hand painted pinstripping, Bob's grill and LED roof lights and Gary's.... well Gary is a great guy.

:bwahaha:

My best run was my 1st at 16.5 for the quarter at 85 mph. The worst part was being blown away by the other lanes both times, but I am driving a big red brick!

There is a scale at Raceway Park and I weighed myself after both runs. Both weights were consistant at 5275 lbs (I had 45 miles till empty). The scale could be wrong, but I doubt it. They do run "real" dragsters and I'm sure the weights are carefully documented for those runs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts