Engine Gadget

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim DeVine

Reaction score
Anyone try one of these? Are they for real?

Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SAVE-GAS-16-HP-Explorer-Sport-Trac-w-v8-31-MPG_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ42604QQitemZ8001083437QQrdZ1

LOL@Truc Trac....:lol:

JimInFla,

Don't even waste another minute looking at that junk....

None of it works...

Todd Z

Yup. It is for an Explorer/Sport Trac W/V8. That guy is telling the truth. I wish I would have gotten the V6 with my Trac...oh wait, I could only get a V6.

Tom

:lol: Tom you got the v6????.... Was that special order??? :lol:

Todd Z

I just love all the ads for all the "mileage enhancers"... The best one I saw was for the "Tornado".. and my next issue of Car and Driver debunked it. They tested with all their electronic equipment and .... guess what .... ABSOLUTELY no increase in miles per gallon....

I really liked like this line from the auction:

"The Velocity Tuner creates a mini-tornado which in turn creates finer particles of atomized fuel allowing better flame proliferation for a more complete ignition in the combustion chamber."

Man.....I gotta get me some of dat!!

Ron

The really sad thing about the Tornado Air is that they even use a scripture in thier logo. Not only are they crooks, they give God a bad name.

Tom

They should make a list of people who buy Turdnados and turn the list over to telemarketers, since someone who buys the Tornado® will buy ANYTHING. That way they'll leave the rest of us the hell alone. They should also not be allowed to reproduce, we don't need people like that polluting the gene pool.

Some people will buy anything, live FIVE blade razors. HAHA

Funniest thing is Mad Magazine and SNL predicting the four and more blade razor back when the first twins came out.

They work just fine, but only if placed inside the cylinders!!! If you are not sure how to do this please ask a qualified ASA mechanic. :p

BTW I can not find the V in my V6... Have I misplaced it??? :wacko:

Latest posts