Dyno pulls at Louisville meet ???

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
I am talking with Doug From Bama Chips about bringing his Mobile dyno to the National Louisville meet.

The cool thing about this would be it may be done right on the grounds at the farm, so everyone can watch if they like..

Unlike last time where we had to travel to the dyno place.

I haven't ironed out all the details, and I haven't heard back from the farm yet, But I am testing the waters to see who would run their truck ???

There would be a non refundable deposit and a min of 5 trucks required for those who want to do it. This is to cover Doug's travel so people don't bail out at the last min.

If your interested please let me know..

The cost should be $35.00 for 2 pulls...

IF your interested in more pulls or something else, Feel free to contact Doug for pricing.

Thanks !!!

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could make it! I will be working in Louisiana that month right in the middle of the rotation! :angry: That right there just gave me more push to come. Can he work with the XCAL2 also? Just an idea. I won't be going to the meet but I can go to him. He is just about 45 miles away.

Last edited by a moderator:
maguilar496, you have about 3.75 mos to save and be on the road for the meet! don't for get to registar for the meet! :)

I would be game for the meet. Heck, I would even consider (NOTE: CONSIDER) having a couple CUSTOM tunes made with a dyno there.

Tom

I will more then likely be in also.....

Are all the 100% people willing to add the dyno fee to their registration when they pay ???

Thanks again

Todd Z

I would...depending if we are going. We may be moving into our new house during that time.

Tom

Doug just told me IF your a customer of his owning a Xcal 2 or 3, He will custom tune the truck for no extra fee other then the dyno pull !!!!!

Todd Z

Latest posts