dual exhaust

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul H

Reaction score
hey everyone ive been looking around and noticed alot of you guys have dual exhaust just wondering what kind is it and where can i get it-paul:wacko::unsure::p

Mine is a 40 series flowmaster single in dual out with 3" tips[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Same setup here.

$300+ exhaust tips at a local muffler shop (American Muffler in Wichita KS) I opted for polished stainless steel tips instead of chrome ones as they last longer, don't rust or turn colors, and look just as good if not better.

[Broken External Image]:

Also all these dual exhaust are custom bent shop installed, There is a dual kit from jcwhitney,

Mine is a suv50 Flowmaster 3 inch in and 2.5 dual out..

You could have heard it IF you came bowling.. :p:p:p

Todd Z

Same muffler as the two pics above, but different routing - you can see in the first pic that the pipes are inboard of the leaf springs - mine are outside. Only difference is more space between the tips.

grump

[Broken External Image]:

We just looked to get our done. My brother works at a muffler shop so is going to do it at cost. We got the 3" Rolled Stainless steel Flat pipes. I like the last picture how the pipes come out in the outside. So thanks for the Idea.

Latest posts