Drivers side camber adjustment?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Kerr

Reaction score
Hello all.

Do our trucks have an adjustment from the factory for the camber on the drivers side? I was told that it did have it but I was going to install a camber kit on the passenger side and I happened to look at the drivers side I didn't see any way to adjust it, it looks the same as the passenger side. If it doesn't have an adjustment I need to order a camber kit for the drivers side as well.

04 and up does, Just remove a washer.....

There is a ford kit to change it on the 01-03..... OR aftermarket.....

Todd Z

I had the kit installed 2 weeks ago on my 01 4x4. I too was tired of buying tires every 30k with only one area worn down. i think i paid 74.00 for it plus the alignment. My tuck was in to .086 and with the kit it came in to .003

Good deal then. I have to put the kits in and get the frame straightened at a chasis shop in the front before my truck can get aligned properly.

Toe does to a degree. Mainly make a tire "feather" Camber will affect tire wear Big time..And Caster will make a pull...Low caster High camber is what you want to achieve!

Latest posts