Donut Questions

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohh really ????

You know I was actually sticking up for you in the thread, But that is ok.........

I guess all the things I have to show don't add up to the value of 1 corvette...

I have done nothing that adds up...... you have got to be kidding me......

Todd Z

it is very obvious that you, kl, todd & less have an issue with the fact that you all have nothing much to speak about. that's ok, but it is killing you guy's inside

I choose to drive what I drive.

Of course, you no I am lying.

I do not no a member here by the name of less. I thought I new someone that used the name Les, but I am sure he could be a knew member.

Tom

You have a lot to be proud of gary. And I have a lot of respect for your for building yourself up to the point where you can afford the nice things you have. I also really appreciate your unique taste in autos. I think you should be proud of what you have, but i think you shouldn't put down other people saying they dont have as much as you, or they have nothing. One thing Todd Z has over you is this site. And I like that. and i don't want to see either of you go. And i hope you don't really believe that you are better than the other people here. Bumping heads on opinions is one thing. But some of the things you and Tom do and say to each other are down right immature. I am 20 by the way. But I respect both of you I just wish you were mature enough to respect each other. Everyone comes from different walks of life. I personally probably have more to show than either of you but I don't come on here and advertise it. One reason is because thats useless and stupid and another is because I didn't work for it. My step father did. but thats my 99 cents. I respectfully request that some of the people on this site grow up

Last edited by a moderator:
todd,

if that is the case i apologize. it appears you were jumping in on the trailer park & show negatives comments tossed at me.

again , i aplogize.

clay,

i am not rubbing anything in anyone's face. if you read from the begining a few members decided to throw crap at me unsolicited. as mentioned above, i don't sit down when that happens.

i am no better then anyone. but it is funny that a few members have issues with what i drive and own. they don't like it so they throw an attack in a post i never was involved in.

so i must respond. thats it.

appreciate your input and true sometimes these threads can get a little out of hand.

yeah, there are a lot of toyota bashers and stuff like that and I see em given you crap. IMO with all the regulations on american cars these days, any decent model car made now is gonna be about the same as far as reliability for the most part. i know there are a few exceptions. but if the cars were actually crap as people say, they wouldn't be able to sell em.

When did Americans become so petty? Yes, it is nice to have a new shiny car, but then when so many millions are out of work, isn't nice to just have a job, a car and a house to live in?

When did Americans become so petty? Yes, it is nice to have a new shiny car, but then when so many millions are out of work, isn't nice to just have a job, a car and a house to live in?

No, some people judge success on what you are able to buy. If you drive one car with 354,000 miles, another with 178,000 miles, and lastly another with 99,700 miles, you must be doing something wrong. You brag about owning reliable cars, but seldom keep them past 30,000 miles.

On the other hand, others view success in being happy in life. Some should be happy when someone is able to get a car to last 354,000 miles. They are happy when they can own 3 cars.

From the song, "Soak up the sun" by Sheryl Crow.

It's not having what you want

It's wanting what you've got

Tom

todd,

thinking about the car show comment. the shows you went to with your mustang and recently the show that was held in april. i guess those shows were real and not 4 cars in a parking lot that you have to pay $50.00 to enter and are gauranteed a trophy.

i assume those are not the shows you are reffering to in your comment. :unsure:

tom,

yes i "no" its all in good fun. when i think of good fun i equate it to laughter.

laughter as seeing you drive that convertAble :lol:

HUH ????

I have no clue what you just said....:unsure::wacko:

Todd Z

Latest posts