Donut High

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Ellis

Reaction score
Now this is important news for those of us who find that coffee just isn't enough any more.

DURHAM. N.C. (AP) - That cup of coffee just not getting it done anymore? How about a Buzz Donut or a Buzzed Bagel? That's what Doctor Robert Bohannon, a Durham, North Carolina, molecular scientist, has come up with. Bohannon says he's developed a way to add caffeine to baked goods, without the bitter taste of caffeine. Each piece of pastry is the equivalent of about two cups of coffee.

While the product is not on the market yet, Bohannon has approached some heavyweight companies, including Krispy Kreme, Dunkin' Donuts and Starbucks about carrying it.

I AM THE GREAT CORNHOLEO !!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

ARE YOU THREATENING ME?!?!?!?! :lol::lol::lol:

Dunkin' Donuts only and only first thing in the morning......before they get really hard.:D

Im a cop who hates Donuts...yes we do exist:lol:

But I do need a caffeine fix often to get me through odd shifts. I also do not drink coffee so that leaves soda. I am a Diet Pepsi addict. Im thinking it might be good to be able to get that fix elsewhere, I do like Dunkin Donuts bagel breakfast sandwiches so that would work for me. Didn't they already add caffeine to some beer I seem to recall hearing that.

Here's a Police Officer that loves donuts.:D

[Broken External Image]:

That's my 3 years old son that was a "Police Officer" for Halloween. It was his idea to carry the donuts and give them out. My brother-in-law is a State Police Detective and also hates the "donut" cracks, so he thought it was pretty funny when my son showed up as one with donuts.;)

I dont necessarily hate the donut jokes as long as they are said in fun. There are plenty of the guys here who go to the new Dunkin Donuts a couple times a day and it is not uncommon to see a couple cars from each department (State, County, and local) at the shop at the same time so that just makes it look bad. :)

That is hilarious, your son and the donuts thing that is. I bet your brother in law liked that, did he take a donut?

He laughed but did not take a donut. That kid is really hung up on being a police officer when he grow up. My oldest brother is also an officer in Harrisburg. Every time we go visit, my brother takes him to the station and lets him sit in the patrol car. Now the last time we were there he was about 2 1/2 years old and he knew how to turn on all the lights and run the siren without being told which buttons to hit. He even knew the difference between which did which. It's either he's going to be an officer or he'll be spending alot of time in them on the other end.:D;)