Don't text while walking

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary DiPietroSr

Reaction score
<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mg11glsBW4Y&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mg11glsBW4Y&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

That is in the Berkshire Mall in Wyomissing,Pa. I live about 5 minutes from there.I'm sorry I missed that....probably would have wet my pants!

Last edited by a moderator:
How our lives have changed...

I can't imagine the statistics behind texting and doing anything else at the same time...

She is suing cuz nobody said sorry to her???? What did someone else do to her? Love how she says she was texting to someone about church. That makes it all ok then..

Looks like this rocket scientist has bigger problems now than suing a mall for her own stupidity.

:banghead:

By Helen A.S. Popkin

UPDATE: As Stacy Stutz, some lady I know from Facebook, just said: "It's all fun and games until it goes viral on YouTube" ... and you cry about it on TV and hint at launching a lawsuit, and the Streisand effect kicks in.

"In the hours that followed Cathy Cruz Marrero's appearance on 'Good Morning America' today to talk about the fall and its aftermath, she was in court for a status hearing on charges of five felony counts, including theft by deception and receiving stolen property," reports ABC News.

Turns out Marrero's been out on $7,500 bail since 2009, after being charged with running up more than $5,000 in purchases on a co-worker's credit card. No wonder she had a lawyer handy.

Marrero's next court date is April 21, and she's facing about six months of house arrest and electronic monitoring, according to the Reading Eagle. So all y'all talking about how if she just shut up and went on with her life, nobody would know it was her in the fountain maybe six people recognized her are more right than you realized. While it's unknown how many people knew about her theft charges, we all sure know about it now.

Love how she says she was texting to someone about church.

Whenever someone makes an excuse like this, I automatically throw the BS flag on this.

It is like that idiot in WV that won the lottery. First thing he dad is made it public about how much money he donated to his church. A month later, he had a breif case stolen from the cab of his truck with $150,000 cash in it. The truck was in a parking lot at a strip club while he was inside getting lap dances.

The only people they are trying to convince is themself.

Tom

From the msnbc article:

"I saw the water coming at me, I could see the pennies and nickels at the bottom of the fountain and then I was in it," the 49-year-old Pennsylvania mall employee told the Reading Eagle newspaper, in a story that describes her as both laughing and crying when she talks about it.

Maybe that's why she went in the fountain--she was trying to steal all the pennies and nickels...

Latest posts