Don't know what the future has in store ...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary DiPietroSr

Reaction score
Just got home from getting a second opinion on a condition I have been dealing with for 8 months. My right hand has a tremor and I've been told I have Parkinson's. Right now it's more of a nuisance than anything. I still managed to shoot 25 straight in skeet yesterday, LOL! Not looking for sympathy, just sharing with my ST family. Maybe someone has a positive experience they could share.

Gary D. in CT

I suggest prayer. We all need to pray for you.

Good luck. A good friend of mine has been battling a similar condition and it is not getting better after 3 years.

Call me, I know another member that is dealing great and making the best of it, Started the same way, Hands and legs... Sorry man ....

Todd Z

Sorry to hear the news. You always know that you have an entire group here to support you. I can only offer a couple of things to consider. Don't hesitate to seek a second or third opinion and treatment source. Look to others with far greater hardships and suffering, and learn from their fighting spirit. And, last but not least "pain is part ol life, misery is self induced".

Breath in, Breath out, Move on.

Bob

They have been making great strides against this disease thanks to a lot of attention since Michael J Fox announced he has it....My mother has it, but show no signs or tremors, she is on meds.....Keep the faith, stay strong.....

Latest posts