Does anyone here understand women?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nope not even going to attempt that one

if I tried....with my luck .........she would be standing behind me ,,,,

nope i am not falling for that one

My woman, Yes..... Some of the other stuff i see go on, and men complaining and the way women act, yell, scream, and all that crap, Hell NO

I am glad Rachel and I are who we are !!

Todd Z

Yes. I have been married 41 years and I am starting to get a handle on this.

Everything that happens bad, is my fault.

Everything that happens good, is not my doing.

Everything that breaks is my responsibility to repair.

The time that we are to be somewhere has no relevance to when she is ready to go.

I should never: Point the remote at her and press the mute button, give a honest opinion of the question "how does this look", try to defend my point of view, bleed on the carpet, and ...........

Like Redfish, I was married for 41 years to the same woman, and I think I eventually understood the rules. It's really easy since there are only four simple rules that you need to know.

Rule-1: The woman is always right

Rule-2: The woman makes up all the rules

Rule-3: The woman can change the rules without notice

Rule-4: If there are any doubts, see Rule-1

Rich

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to put too fine a point on it but IMO understanding the difference between men and women is simple: men tend to deal in facts and women tend to deal in feelings. But, knowing this still doesn't help when trying to predict how women will act or react in any given situation! :rofl: Also, just to stir the pot a little more, has anyone besides me noticed that women drivers never coast? I mean all the women I have seen behind the wheel never, ever coast it's always either gas or brakes. :driving:

(N)ever coast it's always either gas or brakes.

So, you noticed that too, Dan? My bride sure drives that way too. The foot is on the gas till she has to step on the brake. It's like they can't see far enough ahead to notice that the light has changed to red, or the car in front appears to have slowed down. The same about waiting till they get right up on the rear of the car in front and then maybe think about changing lanes to pass. But don't you dare think about suggesting they change their driving habits. If I did, she would remind me that at least she has never had a ticket. LOL

I have worked with women for the past 30+ years in the Operating Room. First off, nurses don't hold back, they tell it like they want it to be. I have been privy to conversations that no mere mortal man will ever hear! Things like sex with all of their partners, sex with other women is much more satisfying, battery vs non battery pleasure, no matter how big we think we are, in reality isn't so satisfying to them. They want a big 'ol farm raised stud. Clothing and appearance are two big things. They don't dress for us, but for other women. So, I do feel I have a unique perspective on women and they are much, much different than we are led to believe. Beside, most of them are pretty good looking. They wear pajamas all day which gives you immediate insight as to who they are by the underwear(or lack of) they have on. They can be even worse than men when it comes emotions or feelings. They really get into that stuff. Being critical, but smiling at you the whole time is very unnerving. Plus when they don't talk, you're in trouble! They can be more crude than we are, by a long shot. I could go on and on, do I understand them? No. But I've got some pretty good ideas. Bob

I think Billy Connolly has them figured out (NSFW):

The soundbyte of what all women want, and its pretty simple, starts at 1:37:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sXit0FTxa1U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Latest posts