DIY Bed Liners

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Castineira

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the DIY bed liners. Are they worth it, should i spring for the extra money and get a LINE-X Or RHINO LINE job professionally done. How its the quaility in the begining and down the line, and how much does a gollon actually cover. Asking this because I wanna line my my duck jon boat. I was thinking of the HERCULINER for a Saturday project, any experience with that particular brand. Any recomendations welcomed. THANKS

CHRIS

Dont know is the boat metal or fiberglasss...

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Jon-boats are typically sheet metal, so I'd go with Line-X or Rhinoliner. The duplicolor crap sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good,

Go for it...

Todd Z

herculiner will do fine for your boat. if it was a daily driver pickup i would spring for the line-x or rhino. a friend of mine recently did the bed on a 4wd toy he has and it looks fine. be sure to check the instructions, if it is gonna take a while to coat there is a thinner type liquid you add to it to keep it from drying to fast on you. plus you can buy smaller cans of it for touch ups.