Difference in Motorcraft Rotors

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A1cntrler

Reaction score
Looking at the catalog, there are 2 different sets of rotors available for the 2007 Sport Trac. Was wondering if anyone knew the difference between the two of them. Prices are from Rockauto.com

Part numbers:

Both these say OE Design and are more expensive

BRRF46-front $90.79 ea

BRRF47-rear $55.99 ea

These two don't really have anything else about them except for the parts/prices.

BRR146-front $67.79 ea

BRR102-rear $55.99 ea

Probably the difference is between the 2WD and 4WD versions. I know the earlier Sport Trac's had different rotors if they were 4WD than the 2WD.

,,,Rich

DID you try www.rockauto.com to do a cross or just look up the right new motorcraft number ??

Todd Z

Actually Rockauto.com is where the info came from. I put in the information for my Trac and those along with several other brands are what was listed. I figured I would go with the Motorcraft ones again, since it is what came on it. I am not too sure about the quality of the off brand rotors some sites have listed. I don't want to have to go back and do the job again in a few months because the rotor warped or something like that.

Odds are that the cheaper ones are made in China and are of lower quality. I like NAPA's Ultra Premium rotors, they usually go for about $80 to $90 and weigh about twice as much as the cheap ones.

Latest posts