Dell laptop battery U4873 $35 shipped

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CountyMounty

Reaction score
Due to an eBay mix up I received the wrong battery for my laptop I expressed my dissatisfaction with the seller and I was refunded my money and told not to bother to send the other battery back and to resell it if that would make me happy, I was also sold the correct battery for a discount (this seller had excellent feedback and was doing anything to avoid a negative feedback from me).

It was sold to me in "used, working excellent" condition. Unfortunately I am unable to test it to know for sure, but I can say that the other battery they sent me that was also sold as "used, working excellent" took a 100% charge and showed excellent battery health. I can take paypal. Also I will guarantee it not DOA and if you get it and there is a problem ship it back and I will refund. This should be a good way for someone to pick up a spare battery cheap. Here is a link that gives the specs on the battery.

Last edited by a moderator:
So just to clarify, the battery you are selling is for a Dell E1705 laptop? If so, will you accept paypal?

Yes it will fit the E1705 and I can except paypal. If you are interested I will provide that to you.