dealers suck

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Koebbe

Reaction score
well i just need to vent a bit, i was hoping to get the x-plan on a new truck based on what two different dealers told me but alas.......... its not going to happen as no one can find my employres information in the system, guess ill have to get a low mileage 06 :(

Really, Sounds like something is up with the way your employer is registered with ford..

Are they a DBA, or a corporation, or some branch of another company ???

Call your HR department and ask them how they are connected to Ford..

Todd Z

I would love to see a low milage 06. Tell you what...if you find an 06 Explorer Sport Trac, I'll give you $10000 over your cost!!!!

That I promise!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Todd Z, Your company HR office should be able to direct you to the company fleet manager, (the person at your company that orders/buys the vehecles for your company) That person, should have a special " company code" once you get that...then you sign up for "your" pin number at Ford Partners. If discounts are offered by your company thru that program should be no problem to get the Company Code you need.

I don't understand why the dealer would suck in this case??? sounds like the company you work for does not understand how to help you get the info you need. If you don't want the 05 model ...then don't settle, be persistant like I was and follow up with HR and get the company code you need to get your pin.

I had to research for all the info myself, I turned in what I found out, and the HR manager at the company I worked for wrote up the process for the company benefit handbook, so that others would not have to do the foot work, like I did. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It is not up to the dealer to get you a PIN. You contact your employer to get a PIN. Once you got the PIN, you give it to the dealer.

I would love to have a 2006 Sport Trac. I would be a millionaire if I found one.

Tom

lol sorry guys but the 06 is a SCREW not a Trac , i love the track but need more room. I have also talked to all the right people and they have no idea what i am talking about i guess our plan died with the old CEO.

If your company buys or leases fleet from FORD or a partner maker, then,they have a company code, you need that to get signed up and get the pin number you will use. :) All you need to do is find out who in your company orders the vehicles for company use and talk to them.

Latest posts