Dealer Rant

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil Vidt

Reaction score
Be very cautious of using Shults FORD in Wexford PA for any service. If you have to, stay AWAY from Joe Hnderson. I don't think he knows what he is doing and tries to bully you into paying for things that you don't have to. They had my ST for a week to change the exhaust manifold that only takes 2.4 hours according to the book. I know it might take little longer than 2.4 hours, but a week, is rediculous. They also wanted to cover it under the extended warranty not the power train. I had to argue with the service writer about. Fortunately my brother is FORD tech, unfortunately in another state. He looked everything up for me and said it was all covered under power train. The work took over 4 business days to complete. This is not normal. I willbe using another dealer for any future work even if I have to go out of my way.

Point of my rant be wary of using SHULTS FORD in Wexofrd PA. Also stay away from JOE HENDERSON.

Fill out a report card !!!!

Todd Z

Report card, HELL. Report them to the Ford district Rep...and the Better Business Bureau.

....Rich

I beat them up on the survey I was sent. I may just talk to the district rep. Not sure how mich it may or may not help but the service writer should not being working there.

I would definitly go to the BBB. Depending on the dealers star rating. They might be eager to correct this. With future customers.

Matbe I have been lucky, but. I have gotten alot of companies including dealerships to correct their actions and attitudes. Using the BBB.

Also a face to face, straight to district reps. I have done well. Customer service, not so well.

You don't live that far from me. I have bought (or leased) my last several Fords from Morrow Ford in Beaver Falls. Good service dept., I've never had a problem with them. FYI. Shults is a big mega-dealer, the kind I prefer not to deal with.

JohnnyO,

I agree but they are convenient. I hope it is only the service writer who I had to deal with not the entire service staff. The service folks at the dealer my brothers works at were pretty upset because it reflects poorly on FORD. I just hope I never have another issue that I have to go to the dealer. Otherwise I will be traveling to go somewhere other then Shults.

Latest posts