Damn, that Ranger's got some power!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think thats a bad decision on ford by not selling that here in the states... especially for someone like me who doesnt want an f150

F100... ford... needs...to...do...it...

People at Ford are just stupid and out of touch with the american consumer. Been saying for years if they had a 4 door Ranger, I would never have bought my ST.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, 5 Cyl. Diesel, 190 Hp, 346 FtLb. torque. Mated to a 6 speed automatic. I bet the mileage figures are pretty good for a truck too. I would buy one.

Here's a picture of one in Khon Kaen, Thailand. from October when I was there.

64c7ee8b23d1259c65661b878e30bf30.jpg

Just wait until production stops next year for the Ranger. That truck will be here. If not, I'll go to South America and buy one. Right hand drive would be cool too. Bob

yea, wierd, i don't like the look from the side at all. these may be an older version? and the 2012 in the video looks great from side..

That ranger is almost the size or our current f150 and would sell for only a couple k less than the f150. Ford will never market two different trucks so close in price in the same market.

Latest posts