D.Blue Pearl owners...our time to shine

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You caught me at a good time! Just got new 4x4 decals done on the ST. Check it out![Broken External Image]:

Flip, are you sure that Ford din't just warm over that 2001 ST color called Island Blue? Hmm ... it sure looks like it with the blending of the sunlight shining at the angles and such! Just kidding, it sure is a pretty blue color. My 01 Island Blue gave me the same feeling when I first bought it. Ford opted to stop using the I Blue for some reason right after the 01's, but I managed to order one fresh fom the Louisville plant just before they axed it. Keep it looking good, Flip!

Dark Pearl Blue is much darker than island blue. Here's my Trac at the Dallas meet. You can see Larry's trac, which is Island Blue, in the background. True Blue falls between the Island Blue and Dark Blue Pearl.

[Broken External Image]:

I figured I'd give the top billing to the $65K car (the Lexus). I won't do that for his wife's H3 though. You know the "chrome-like" grills on the front of the H3s are plastic? :blink:

Latest posts