Custom iPod Console

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work, Probably a member of a X forum..

Todd Z

well it's a really nice fab job - you could do soemthing similar with fiberglass/bondo, could you not?

i want to have a consol that actually goes from the front of the track, right to the back and have 2 40/40 seats in the back. i'd like to integrate an iPod dock, a sub and a monitor for the back in that.... maybe a bit optimistic, but i think it would look awesome.

I like it. And since he made a mold, instead of modding his original, he could produce and sell them, I'm sure.

Artistic talent right there, the only thing that could have made it better IMO would have been to not include the apple logo.

I contacted the guy couple of days ago about this. He was making/selling them, but he told me he cracked the mold on the last casting. However, he still has the original left from his own vehicle, and offered to sell it to me.

He was selling new ones for $599, and offered his original for $399. That was waayyy to much for me. But if anyone else is interested in it, here's his e-mail address:

[email protected]

His name is Jesse.

Latest posts