Custom Center Caps

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Turner

Reaction score
Background story is that I lost one of the plastic center caps to my aftermarket 20" chrome wheels, which have been discontinued for some time and the company has gone out of business. I have searched extensively on the Internet for any company that may have the center caps or an extra rim remaining in stock with no luck. Does anyone know of a company that is able to make a replica center caps? Perhaps if I sent them another one of my caps, they could make a mold from it? Just throwing out ideas in trying to find a replacement. If anyone has any recommendations, I would really appreciate it.

[Broken External Image]:

That has always bugged me about wheel manufacturors. When they drop a line, they drop the caps also. I think they should be like the auto makers. Some parts have to available for X number of years.

Have you searched? Maybe someone picked up that design.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eddie,

I've searched a good bit online with no luck. There are a few that have similar designs and I might try one just to find a solution. It is a real eye sore, at least for me, to see one wheel with the lugs exposed.

terbo,

Good looking set of wheels. You wouldn't be interested in selling a center cap, eh? :grin:

Might be my best bet to find a current design and find a cap that resembles mine.

Latest posts