Cooper cobras?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Kolb

Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting a set of cooper cobras. Anyone use those? I had a set of what has become their xeons in the past and those were awesome, but I'm a redneck and I'm looking for something with raised white letters.

dont know about the cobras, but I have some cooper discoverer ht and like them alot, quiet on the road, rated for m&s, but would not do any off road stuff, they are raised white letter outline, check out coopertires.com

I've seen those. I'm probably going to start running snows in the winter and summers the rest of the time. If I keep this thing I'd like to sport it up a bit and I've always loved raised white letters. Outlines just look too much like off road tires to me.

If I were to choose a Cooper Tire I would go with the Discoverer H/T Plus, but Cooper would not be my first choice in a tire. I checked Tirerack.com and their top rated all season tire, with a sporty looking treat pattern is the Goodyear Fortera TripleTred.

Last edited by a moderator:
the cobra is a soft rubber tire. don't get me wrong they are good tires, but as heavy as the trac is.............. you may grind them down pretty fast.

I'm not looking for an all season tire. I'm looking for a summer tire. I'm also thinking about the radial t/a's from bfg.

Latest posts