Console Clips

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chad keene

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find these clips? I need just 2 I am missing just 2 for my center console and so the piece is loose. I have been to the junkyard searched all the fords. The short console clips are different already checked there as well. I also went to the auto parts stores they didn't have them. I tried local upholstery shop they didn't have them, even tried body shop still no go. Is there a part number or anything for these, I only need 2, but for now seems I am out of luck. I even tried a different style clip but it wouldn't work.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Find some one parting out an st and your set..... look down some posts I have seen parting out trucks here and On ebay !!

Todd Z

2fcafcb27651b06f0950452db2f95892.jpg

I'll have some if your other source doesn't come through.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't got the clips yet, but it's ok though I am not in any rush. Now I also got to find a couple little green bulb covers. I replaced a couple interior bulbs, 1 was the headlight switch bulb the other rear defrost bulb, and the green cover was cooked to the burnt out bulb and it tore trying to take it off. I found a few blue bulb covers but no green ones as of yet.

I'll tie a string around my .............finger and try to remember to pull a few tomorrow...........if I can remember what the strings for.:sad:

Latest posts