Clear Corners Came --- 3 weeks, and broken, see pics!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Kulbaba

Reaction score
Well After 3 weeks of waiting my clear corner lights have arrived..... broken! GOD DAMN!

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Bought on ebay.

Chris I had the same problem with the ones I bought off e-bay. Man I was pi$$ed off. I first contacted them by e-mail. They had me take some pictures and I e-mailed the pics to them. They e-mailed me back and had me to repackage the broken lens in the original box and had me leave it on my front porch. The fed-x man came by and picked it up while I was at work. A week later I had a replacement lens setting on the porch when I got home from work.

My advice is to try to deal directly with the seller first then if not satisfied go through paypal.

[Broken External Image]:

The whole thing took a little over a week with correspondences and reshipping.

In the end I was completely satisfied.

Good luck!!!!

Mark S

my packaging was worse, they were both squeezed in like shoes into a square box about half the size of yours, yet there was no damage fortunately

Thats the exact same packaging mine came in.... Mine made it to me in one piece..

Deal with the seller, hopefully they are not jerks,

Keep us posted..

Todd Z

Well, I siliconed the peice on there, I will live with it for the time being, as I wanted to get the black headlights, and corner lenses anyways...

First ever bad shipment.

On the otherhand my 3rd brake light came today from Summit Racing as well, packaged like it was a crown jewel, very impressed!

Your keeping a broken light that arrived to you that way, Letting the seller keep the money??

Sorry, that is just WRONG!!... This is why sellers get that feeling they can get away with it every time...

Todd Z

When i put clear corners on the 04 ranger that i had, they were late arriving and scratched up. I just put them on and forgot about it. Would have been to much trouble to send them back. They buyer that I got them from off ebay got a bad comment from me.

Yup, what David J says, Chris. If you are going to keep them as-is, then don't ream the seller with bad feedback. If you want them to replace them, or make it right, communicate the issue to them. If you are keeping them, give them a positive or a neutral in feedback and move on with your life.

Try the AVS Projektorz Headlight Accents in smoke/black. They will cover the area that is broken. They add a IMO a nice look to the ST's headlights without the total black out effect. They can can also be painted to match you ST. I left mine smoke with the clear signals since I have the CF Alteza tailights. There's a pic of them on my ST in my library folder

I am not religiously oriented, but if God does exsist I am extremely impressed at his attention to detail to take the time to break your marker lens'.... :)

KatManT

Latest posts