Check out what I've been up to this weekend. ;)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh OH

Reaction score
Hey ya'll..

Haven't done a post in awhile.. So I figured I'd show ya what me and the wife have been up to.. Just started the beginning part of our "Cross country" tour on my way home from the military. (The actual drive starts next month in May.) But we decided to make a few stops before leaving Cali.. So here's the Trac, AT the Golden Gate bridge!

Hope the best. (And Todd Z, kick @$$ job on tellin' those ford guy's the wishes of the site. I read the article.)

~Josh

[Broken External Image]:

Hey Josh,

Nice photo!

This could be an interesting off-topic subject.....keep up the cross-country trip photos....

Clint

Thank you for your service to our great country. Have fun on the cross-country road trip. Like Clint said, keep the photos coming.

Tommy

If you are driving through Oklahoma City, maybe we can have lunch or dinner. I-40 goes right past the front gate of Tinker AFB. If you stop for the night, the OKC Memorial is a good place to visit. Just drop me an e-mail if you are interested.

[Broken External Image]:

Will do on the pics, and Nelson, definately a possiblity and thanks for the offer. We'll be going most of I-40 on the way towards Oh... I'll let you know when we head out.

~Josh

In the Valley right now. Stationed out of Lemoore, but I live in Hanford. We start the long drive home in about a month. But wanted to go up to San Fan since it's kinda out of the way for a weekend before we actualy start the big drive home.

~Josh

Josh,

Thanks,

You have a safe time and safe trip. Enjoy the sights along the way...

Todd Z

Latest posts