check out this driving

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miss those days. I used to do yhat as well as teach people how to. Back when I lived in Oregon I roughy people how to drift on tracks, tarmacks and my favorite up in the mountains. There's a track called Beaver Run about 25 miles from where I live and I have yet to go there because I just don't have the money to get back into the sport. Maybe one day I'll get back into it or atleast become an instructor again. :banana::supercool::driving:

...a Useless sport to me.

Not to mention wasteful. Those guys go through tires fast, as you can imagine.

Anyone ever seen that video "Topless Drifting?" - Now THERE's a good use for the sport. I wont link here - not appropriate, but the title pretty much sums it up.

Hey man don't hold back. You gotta post up a link now that you got everyone's attention. or you could just send me the link.

:grin::haveabeer::supercool:

Ever see the lights motors action show in Disney.... Then did you see how many tires they go through???

Just sick..

Todd Z

Well I didn't post this specifically for "drifting." I just really thought the driving was really cool, lots of skill. I couldnt do it!

Usless sport maybe. That film was exciting though.