Check out the 07 Expedition

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlipTrac_511

Reaction score
I love the interior, but I think the new Tahoe looks better on the outside. (sorry Ford)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to bad. it's got the F250 front end and alittle to boxy looking for me to really like it. Looks like they copied the back end of the Jeep Comander. (not a good move) The headlights could be better. The interior is very nice though.;)

Looks like they copied the back end of the Jeep Comander.

They seem to do that alot right now. (Sport Trac/Explorer vs. Jetta)

No thankyou. I will keep my 2002 Trac.

The only Ford's I would buy right now is the Fusion and Mustang.

Tom

The only Ford's I would buy right now is the Fusion and Mustang.

I agree. I think those are the two best vehicles that Ford has to offer right now.

Like everyone else, the interior is definetly an improvement, but the exterior is not something I'm jumping over. I prefer the blacked out look than the red and chrome. The new Tahoe exterior definetly looks better and I'm sure the ride is just as good, if not better. Ford will offer an extended version of the Expedition, as well, to compete with the Suburban size market that they lost with the execution of the Excursion.

The extended Expedition is actually in the link provided. It is called the Expedition LE.

I really like the interior. Next to the Tahoe I think it'll be the new Expedition's best selling point.

Eh...it's got style, that's for sure, but it is'nt a good style. It's kinda like that guy who wears the hawaiian shirt to a fashion showl. The shirt may look OK on it's own, but mixed in with everyone else, it's just not working.

The interior is great though (from pics alone), and Ford has really stepped up the ante on interiors. I've always have liked Ford interiors, from the Model T to now, and Ford continues to do good.

I'm not sure there even is a Ford I'd buy right now....the Fusion is good though, but FWD.

This one's really grown onto me since the past few days. I'm really starting to like it, even over the sleek 07 Tahoe.

Latest posts