Chamelius Sunglasses - Thumbs Up

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darrell F

Reaction score
Hello all. Just want to give everyone a heads-up on a great deal.

First off I am not affiliated w/ this company nor do I know anyone that works there to get a kick-back from. I am a sunglasses and wrist-watch whore (according to my wife) and just want to share this w/ everyone. I have everything from Oakleys to Ray-Bans and was looking for a good working pair of sun specs that I didn't mind dropping or bumping. I stumbled across the Chamelius store a few months ago and will probably not buy another pair of Oakleys or RBs.

Check them out for yourself. I have now bought several pairs of the X3 Onyx polarized and given them to a couple of friends as well. Pretty dang good specs friends.

Anyhow..here's the link if you want to check them out.

<a href="http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Chamelius-Sunglasses__W0QQ_armrsZ1" target="_blank">Chamelius</a>

They look fairly decent. I wish I could try a pair--but I'm not seeing availability of prescription lenses. I guess I'll have to stick to my favorite Oakleys...

I'm a Maui Jim whore myself, but I like that those lenses are swappable. You are correct though, one pair is not enough.

Those are nice,

I am happy with my prescription transition lenses..

Todd Z

yeah, I wasn't thinking about my friends w/ prescription lenses. Sry about that.

Bill B, you have a website or ebay store?

Last edited by a moderator:
So what is the MYST discount on a ROLOX.... HAHAHAHAHAAH

Todd Z

Never heard of Chamelius but I like their prices. I'll give them a try. Ray-Bans and Oakleys are way to overpriced for me. Especially the way I go through sunglasses.

Only sell vintage ROLEX, bombays, bubblebacks, tropicals, chronos etc .

Is no profit margin in the newer rolex Crap.

picked this puppy up today, a watch for the bigger man:lol:

russian special forces dive watch, also doubles as a 1lb dumbell.

[Broken External Image]:

LOL!!

Yeah I could see the dudely looking woman from the 50cent website wearing it. It would be a terrible waste on her/it though.

Correct me if I'm wrong Bill, but the large face and cross hatch guard were designed to resemble the side port or face plate of the older WW II diving helmets. A very cool piece.

Last edited by a moderator:
In reality they were used at extreame depths by hardhat divers doing constrution work.

The large face is for visibilty in near blacked out conditions, the guard is to protect the crystal.

Very impractable for every day wear Tho:lol:

Will sell it at the next show.

Are the old Rolex's expensive?

My wife gave me a new one about 10 years ago. Wear it every day.

It's a blue faced Oyster Perpetual Air King. Don't know much else about it.

All stainless. No gold. Decent timepiece....for this country boy.

Depends Jerry

The vintage 30s/ 40s rolexs were truly hand made timepieces, they were chronometers that kept drop dead perfect time, and still do when properly serviced.

My every day watch is an 18 K bubbleback made in 1948, is not a large watch, we call them midsize.

SS bubbles run about $1200.00, 14K about 2500, 18K about 4k, platinum is off the wall and very rare 30/40 grand. My pard has a pink gold bubble with matching bracelet, orig box, hang tags and paperwork, never worn, all mint, that watch would sell at a high end auction house for at least 125K, is money to be made selling watches if you can buy them right.

the key to vintage watches is are they 100% orig, have seen experts get burned for 50K on a watch made in Vietnam, it was a drop dead perfect rolex Chrono with moonphase.

I got semi burned on a watch two weeks ago, should have known better.

Went to an estate sale, always ask, do you have any watches, ladys son said we have dads old Rolex down at the bank in the depost box, been there for 30 yrs, have an interest, we go to the bank, he gets the watch, was a rolex Ovatone. a large bubbleback, a rare watch.

Now understand that 70% of a vintage watches value is dependant on an orig mint dial.

I offer 1500, got it, But upon getting home, I found from sitting so long, the radium had burned a black line in the silver plated dial:( now I need to pay 500 bux if I can find one for a new dial.

Modern day rolexs are good watches, but not worth what they fetch retail.

You want a perfect timekeeper? buy a casio at wallys for 20 bux.

Is a saying in the watch buis, rolexes and BMWs are like hemmoriods, sooner or later everyone will have one.

Are far superior watchs than Rolex, IWCs, pateks, vacherons, Guebilins, valjous.

look for them at estate sales, have paid as little as 5 bux for a watch I can turn for thousands.

Latest posts