center console

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Joyce

Reaction score
Does anybody have the link to buy a new center conslole arm rest. Mine has a nice crack in it and it's right where I rest my right arm.. I'd like to replace the top.

Ebay had them, Dont know where they are now.....

IF you have no luck, let me know, I can hook you up with a Ford dealer..

Todd Z

Can I offer a suggestion that I had found previously here? I developed a small tear in my cover and based on the recommendation of someone else went to the local fabric store and got some replacement vinyl which almost identically matched. Took the old cover off, used it as a template, and had the new cover on in about 1 hour from start to finish.

I'll second doing it yourself, Even someone very NON artsy craftsy like myself was able to produce awesome results.

I went to Jo-Ann, got some leatherly looking stuff, was a bit thinker than the stock, and should last a long time. I took a torn piece to color match, and almost got a dead on match.

Carefully took off the old cover, and used it as a template to cut a new piece, then stapled it back on like the old one was. Took me two tries to get it right, but I had to have it perfect.

Was alot cheaper then getting a new one.

Latest posts