CEL - P0193 Code

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cris Laroco

Reaction score
Hey guys. My CEL came on today so I connected my scanner to find that the error code is P0193. With some looking online, I've found out that the code means "Fuel Rail Pressure Circuit High Input." I did a search and didn't see anything on here but I'm hoping someone can help me out. What exactly is this telling me is wrong with my truck? Has anyone gotten this code before and if so, what did you do to correct it?

Thanks.

Chris,

On your 04 there is a pressure sensor on the Drivers side Fuel rail in the middle between the intake and the valve cover...

It is easy to spot..

Todd Z

Cris,

I dont know exacly how to test that circut, But price the sensor and take it from there..

Todd Z

Not to butt in but I have received this code a couple of times over the past month and have reset it several times. It will go a few weeks and then reoccur the fuel pressure is 50 psi will seem to skip or stumble a little at various speeds but nothing to drastic and has never stalled. Not sure what to do next any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks

Latest posts