Cat Food Questions

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gavin Allan

Reaction score
I was feeding the cats this morning, and I started to wonder:

Why don't they have pork-flavored cat food?

Why don't they have mouse (or rodent) flavored cat food?

it is rodent that is flavored like chicken. !!!! :lol::lol:

Todd Z

Gavin...good question, I never noticed that myself. We have always had cats. We only have one now and she likes my grilled pork chops..:D

Good Gallagher reference !!!!

Todd Z

We have two cats. Both are super cool and just kind of do there thing. You can leave raw meat on the counter with no problem. AS LONG,,,, as your home.

The moment we leave I swear one comes to the front window and posts a watch, the other eats what he can. Then they swap places....

We have 2 cats. The one cat will eat nothing but this 1 particular cat food, hates table food of any kind. the other cat is a nut for steak and chicken. whenever we sit down to dinner he will come over and try to get in my lap and if I ignore him h will start biting my arm till I move it so he can jump up.

We have two cats. Both are super cool and just kind of do there thing. You can leave raw meat on the counter with no problem. AS LONG,,,, as your home.

The moment we leave I swear one comes to the front window and posts a watch, the other eats what he can. Then they swap places....

Must be directly related to ours. Just like how we never see them on the couch, but somehow the cushions get covered in a thick layer of cat hair.

I have a cat and a dog, both love chicken .they double team.....

(now this does not happen all the time it was a one time incident) I personally can do with out cats~ I tolorate this one cause she belongs to my daughter, and believe me this has not happened since! ha ha ok..here's the story....

The cat got on the counter, knocked a piece of chicken off to the floor.... The dog was waiting (he is a min pin *small dog) he grabs a piece.. together, they ran to another room...and shared it!

i can't stand animals of any kind on my counters!

Latest posts