Cargo Bin Leaking

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin Smith

Reaction score
My 2010 Limited has a problem with the smaller cargo bin (the one by the driver side rear to be exact) leaking whenever it rains or when I wash the truck (truck does not have to be moving for it to fill up with water). Has anyone else had this problem or know how to fix this? I know it's not completely waterproof but it should not be this bad.

you Have to check all the seals and gaskets for damage.

my2010 The covers center seal is split causing a leak t the hinge. I am replacing the gasket this week.

Todd Z

Todd, Where did you get your gasket? Price? Mine is gone too but wasn't sure about how to go replacing it. Can you replace just the gasket that is split do to use and dry rot? Didn't know if I needed to buy the whole hinge or? Thanks, Jim

Jim,

Torrie our site sponsor....It was about $12 more then Online but he is a sponsor and supports us so I pay the few extra :)

Todd Z

Todd, is it item 6 I need to replace? Looking at the schematic on Torries site. I believe that is the one i need. Thanks for the reply, Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that's the one !!

Todd Z

Welcome I think my gasket was #5.... :)

Latest posts