Cards Win!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Detroit blew their load on the Yankees and figured that the rest would be easy...crazy number of errors by their pitching staff!!!

I don't care who wins, I just want it over. Baseball is dragging the season on way, way too long. It's getting where the games are getting delayed for snow.

They need to trim about 15-20 games off of the regular season. Reduce all the playoffs to a single game and the winner advances, and then the two winners play a best of 7 series. That would get the baseball season over by about Oct 1st.

...Rich

Rich,

I couldn't agree more.

One of the reasons I can't get into it, is because of the ridiculously long season. It's like the games don't really start to matter until after the All-Star break.

I think we need to eliminate the NFL. Every freaking sunday, every games goes longer then it was scheduled to run. If every game lasts 4 hours, why schedule it for three every time.

Screw football.

Tom

I'm a sports fan. I love baseball and football. As far as I can remember October is the month for the World Series and football. I don't think anything should change.