CARDS go to World Series

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Ellis

Reaction score
What else can I say. The underdogs beat the best team in the National League to go to the Series. The last stike out was a thing of beauty.....GO CARDS. Let's hear from all the CARDS fans out there.

That was a great series. The left fielder for the mets would have been praised for that catch if they could have pulled it out. And I definitely would not have been called out on a third strike to end the game.

I look forward to the World Series.:D

Stuff happens.......

Woo Hoo!!!! Go Redbirds!!!:D:D:D As soon as I see something on the Cardinals' web site about tickets, I'm getting some!

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a great series. I hope they can pull it off against the Tigers, but it will be tough to do. Jim has the Tigers clicking. I'm not partial to either team but it would be a hell of a turn around if the Tigers won it, but I'd love to see Big Albert win one. He deserves it for everything extra he does. Good luck Card fans!!!!!!;)

I hated them both so it really didn't matter to me. Just glad the Yankees aren't in the world series.