Can't GO to meet

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dove

Reaction score
It's one thing after another this time around for this meet,. My daughter and I, (Tiauna) will NOT be going to the meet, something MAJOR has come up that we HAVE to be here for! So Like Rose and LaRue, stated, PLEASE PLEASE, take lots and lots of pictures, with everyone you can get in there,. we want to see everyone, one way or the other.

With all our love, hugs and kisses,.

Dove and daughter (the hormonal unit, lol)

I know the feeling, So I am having my own local meet...:lol:

Dove, Looking good after the surgery,, Keep up the good work..

Todd Z

Dove, We will have to get together sometime in the near future. It is going to be really sad to not be able to go and see everyone, but like my mother has always told me "there is a reason for everything" and I strongly believe in that.

OK folks that are going....PICTURES, PICTURES and more PICTURES!!!

Ed, you have officially been put in charge of this project, don't let us down, we know where you live.:D

Between Larry Phillips and I, we'll probably get over 100 photos on the big day. We took at least that during the OKC meet last Spring. lol

Wish it wasn't so far,:(.

Dove, I remember when I first joined this site,(2001), I would see a lot of posts from you and see the great job you've done on your accents. Then I didn't see you for a long time, good to have you back! Maybe I wasn't looking at the right time.lol. Gary D. in CT

GM, It is not a "FUN" meet if you cant bring the ST along...

Todd Z

First let me say, YOU GUYS STINK. Secondly, let me say, it won't be the same without you. I'll do my best to take plenty of pics. Hopefully, they will live up to your expectations. Whatever your reasons are, hope everything works out for all of you (Dove/Medlin households). You'll be missed.