CANT FIND PART

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob Shumway

Reaction score
I have an 03 XLT Sport trac. which.. Im not sure if someone stole.. or it just fell out.. (which I doubt it)... the little black license plate light (housing)on the pass side on the bumper.... yea, that little black thing... WHY THE HELL cant I find the part? I dont want to go to the dealer... but If i must.. Then oh well............... I just dont want to pay a stupid amount for something so simple and "stupid".. Oh, yea, I have checked with ..( I dont know how many) 'junk-yards', and nobody even has the truck. I was told that as soon as these trucks come in, ppl buy them whole.... so, If anybody knows a website which may have them, I would looove to know. Thx

I'll check and see if I have an extra one. I have been planning on replacing mine with chrome ones if the ones I have will fit.

Ford part# F37Z-13550-AA

Should be about $6.95 @ any Ford dealer.

And if you HAPPEN to be traveling up in Polk County, I just happen to know the best Ford parts guy on the planet ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts