Canadian Ford Question

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Lang

Reaction score
After my recent trip (2 weeks ago) to Toronto, I've been blessed, shall we say, with a beaucoup of Canadian coins. So I looked at my change holder in the ST, and realized that the sections for quarters, nickles, and dimes (all of which are too shallow) take up the whole space for the coin holder.

Sooooo, do Canadian STs have spaces for loonies and toonies, or was there some oversight going on?

(BTW, has anyone used the best western primrose parking? 6 foot clearance and no room...the ST was WAY too big to party down there. Backing her in sucked. And 23 dollars a day was bogus, and I was lied to about it....:angry: )

And 23 dollars a day was bogus, and I was lied to about it

yea....welcome to Toronto.

$23 is GOOD compared to other lots. :wacko:

As as Patrick said, No loonie or toonie holders. They aren't around long with me anyway. When I have them sitting in the truck they are spent on a Tim Horton's Large Double-Double real quick!

I meant to stop at a Tim Horton's on my way out, but I forgot... :(

Their French Vanilla is spectacular, granted that I have limited coffee experience. Starbucks was annihilated.

I saw some TH's in New York just south of the border (feels weird saying that in this context). Canada is taking over lol.

I find it hard to believe that Vancouver is the 2nd most expensive city in Canada. It was far cheaper than Toronto, the first most expensive...which was all thankfully cheaper than many American city.

(Plus Toronto had hilarious signs about the dastardly Americans coming up and attacking York.)

Hey- I saw a Tim Horton's at Times Square last week. What's up with that?

That was big news up here in the papers :lol:

I think they are just branching out to the states much like Starbucks has invaded Canada.

Tim Horton's has a very "Canadian image" that they've put a lot of money into developing. It will be interesting to see how it plays out in NYC.

Latest posts