Can someone photoshop my truck in Competion Orange and also in Yellow?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Gerner 2

Reaction score
I'm thinking of painting my truck either Orange or Yellow. I like the black but it needs repainted anyway and we have a to of paint at the garage so I was thinking of these two colors. I'll probably customize the hood someway before I paint. Here's some pic's.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Not sure what angles if any you need to do the photoshop.[

Last edited by a moderator:
Changing the color ( the right way) is a HUGE undertaking, if you have the shop and stuff have at it...

But how about just accesorizing the black with something or paint the cladding or blend the truck to repair what is there ???

i allways hate removing complete interiors, door panels, all the grommets, trim and everything to paint it right...

Todd Z

Jerry,

If you would like an ideas as to what an orange lifted ST will look like, take a look in me photo library. I have a Comp Orange ST, lifted on 35s. I hope this helps.

Para, what all have you done to your suspension. Is yours 2or4wd couldn't see the front cv axles in pics? We have all the supplies and paint booth to do the job. Probably wait until spring or later to paint as it's the daily driver and Pittsburgh's salt and winter will trash a new paintjob. Thanks for the helps guys. Todd Z, the whole truck needs redone as it was wrecked before I bought it and they did a horrible job of painting it with very little clearcoat so there's swirl marks, scratches little dings, etc. all over it from washing it, offroading and 7 years of neglect. When I got I knew I'd eventually have to repaint it. :smile0015:

Well HOOK it up then and paint it Plumb crazy metallic !!!!

Todd Z

Jerry,

It is 4wd... no reason to have it like that if it wasn't...lol. alot of stuff was done to it, did everything myself excpet fot the gears.

it has a 3 in body lift

started of with a 4 in superlift complete kit, now i have added to that

front end changed to a coil over, did a spring over axle on the rear, run fox racing shock with resivors front and rear. 1 1/4 wheel spacers up front and 1 1/2 in the rear.

i'm running 4.56 gear both front and rear, with an eaton electric locker in the rear.

any questions, just let me know and i help as much as i can.:smile0006:

Thanks man, can't wait to get the truck paid off so I can do the SAS up front and the SOS in back kinda getting tired of the IFS with offroading and just in general. Haven't had any problems with it but the clearance isn't there, did the TT, SL and body lift and still have rubbing issues on the rear of the front tires. I have 285/75/16's with 1.5" spacers f/r.

YELLOW................. I never understood why the painted cars or trucks yellow. Well, unless its a taxi or chicks car.................. JMO......... Orange, ok i guess.

Looks pretty darn nice black!!

Latest posts