Can anyone help me get a 5/8 " elbow?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Griffith 2

Reaction score
I had the cracked elbow issue. Went to the local part stores but all i could find was some 5/8 heater hose. It's fixed the code issue but I see that the heater hose doesn't hold up to the suction. It appears to be collapsing. Can anyone find this elbow at their local store and ship to me? I'll pay shipping and a "handling" fee.. Can anyone help me out? :huh:

4l5z9g721ba is the part number. Gene Evans Ford and Alan Vigil Ford both have a couple in stock.

Dingo,

Please remember we have a Ford dealer on the site as a paying sponsor.

I have 1 here, I don't know the going price But I sell them for $20.00 shipped...

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Fast,

Not a direct replacement, Buy many auto stores sell a 5/8 pcv elbow in the Help section..

Todd Z

I understand what your saying Todd, they were just local options.. Thanks Dingo, turns out Todd is cheaper than both of the local dealers,lol..Also gives me a chance to pick up some Pittbull hot sauce, been itchin to try it for a while.. :D

It's good. I've got the regular and a couple of the others. I'm about to have to order more of the regular, though.

I know.. thats what I've been tryin to find (the "help" brand elbow)..my local part stores dont carry it, or are out of stock.. I'll buy the Ford one if needed...

Griff,

I would also replace the PCV, if the hose is being sucked flat, the PCV valve may be clogged..

Todd Z

The Trac's actually runnin great and it's only barely sucking it in.. Just wanted to fix it as quick as I could.. It's only been on there a week. Doubt it has affected the PCV..hope not at least..but thanks for the heads up..

Latest posts