Can anybody Help Me

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel Steele

Reaction score
Hey can anybody help me find some wheel spacers. Can anybody give me some good brand names? I have no idea what they really do or how to install. Help me please.

As I posted in your other amazingly similar wheel spacer thread, look on eBay. The only 2 reputable wheel spacer manufacturers are very expensive. As far as how to install, they usually come with instructions.

Well can you help me actually and I don't like your additude that you seem to always have when you write stuff in my threads Dingo

Last edited by a moderator:
I have answered every question you had.

The attitude is because I hate when people make 5 threads to ask the same question and they all have the same title.

Daniel Steele, I got mines off of ebay from garage racing. Excellent quality and great customer service. Free shipping too. Just make sure the bolt pattern for the spacers are 5x4.5. Doesn't matter what ford vehicle it's for as long as the pattern match.

Spacers can help with rubbing issues one might experience when altering the suspension or changing tire size. Some claim an increase in stability due to the widening of your wheelbase. I have 1.50 spacers on the rear just to balance out the looks of the rear end.

P.S. Be nice to your fellow trac members. I've noticed you've been desperately asking for help lately and that's what were here for. Aloha:D

also be aware that 1.25 spacers may require you cutting your wheel studs.....

If your running factory "dimpled" rims then it should be OK, BUT I would go with 1.5 to be safe...

As for the multiple threads......... IT can get frustrating to see the same post, same question from the same member every couple of hours...

Please be patient,,, if you don't get an answer right away simply write " bump" in the reply box and post that....

This way it will bring your Post back to the top for people that have their preferences set that way......

It also keeps our storage on the site server down to a min...

Dingo,

Thanks for your concern, But please lighten up a little.....

Thank you

Todd Z

Daniel, here's the easiest thing for you to do...

Bring the truck to my shop and tell me what you want done. I'll give you pricing. I'm in the same county you are.

Call AIM industies. They will set you up with a quality product that fits. They might even have an ebay site.

edit; do a search. I just found tons of places to buy spacers with a search..

Latest posts