C,S & N concert

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary s

Reaction score
finally downloaded pics from the crosby,stills & nash concert at jones beach a week and half ago.

by far, the best show they have put on that i have seen. (since mid 70's)

they did covers of "behind blue eyes" & "ruby tuesday" that were awesome.

these guys still put on a great show after all the years and stephen stills is one of the best guitar players ever.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Seeing how age has not been kind to any band, I think that Kiss had the right idea.

While Kiss is rather weak IMO, their makeup does help mitigate the damage time hath wrought.

Shoot, I saw ZZ Top @ the Preakness a few yrs back, and it showed how brutal age was.

(However, 35 years later, Tush is still a classic)

stephen stills is one of the best guitar players ever.

How are you rating that? Technical ability, or a more subjective "his stuff sounds cool to me" method? :grin:

Sadly, age has NOT been kind to the more technical guitarists.

Wow, bet that was fun! On the subjects of old bands, saw Jethro Tull this year, and my all time favorite Genesis, on their last tour. Talk about an old bunch of guys who can still play!!

Wife and I got to see .38 Special last year... and you wont believe where they were playing.. John Knox Village's Pavilion. (This is a local RETIREMENT COMMUNITY in Lees Summit MO)

It has to be rough to book a gig at the retirement home!!! :bwahaha:

On the bright side, they did a really good job, and sounded great.

Latest posts