• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

C&L 73MM MAF Group Buy is up !!!!!!! ( 01-05 St )

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rodger,

The stock MAF necks down to 2.5 inches. This maf is 73mm or 3 inches. The extra air flow I have not calculated the actual air flow, but it is noticeable and a nice improvement.

Hector,

Once you pay, I will send you a modded throttle body, then you install it and then send me your stock one back.. ( I then refund you the core charge )....

If your 100% going to buy the MAF, Please sign up for it, and all my pricing INCLUDES shipping any where in the US !!!!!!

Thanks

Todd Z

Bryan,

No I haven't, I will say the 2 together with an intake is the BEST combo you can have !!!!

If you have an intake or the TB, this will only complement the system...

The Flanged MAF will directly bolt on... you can use the universal fit with adapters and couplers to make it work also, but the cost will be the same... and you would have to locate all the other needed parts..

So can I chose 1 over the other.. Not really, but I think the MAF may have a slight advantage over the TB....

Todd Z

This info makes it a no brainer. I already have the modifed TB and could see a huge improvementit made once it was installed. Even if the MAF allows me to gain the same as the modified TB this purchase is well worth it. I have signed up for the group Buy.

Thanks

Thank you !!!!

Todd Z

Gary,

I don't think powder coating would be a problem. I painted mine with high heat paint and it's held up over a year. I'm going to repaint it with ceramic caliper paint when I get a free day off work (ceramic paint is shinier :D).

Thanks Jeff. I have a friend who works for a P.Coating company, and I can get in orange if I want.:p

Oh yeah, the powder coating process involves heat, so it must be a stripped part.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought this was a dead post..

Gary, Yes, you can powder coat it... IT is an empty shell..

I also sent you an Email with more detail...

Todd Z

Latest posts