• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

C&L 73MM MAF Group Buy is up !!!!!!! ( 01-05 St )

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Check it out !!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel free to ask Paul H Or my self any questions.

Todd Z

C&L W/ Flange

[Broken External Image]:

C&L W/ Flange installed

[Broken External Image]:

Universal fit

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm #2. come on some others get on this band wagon here. I was just about to mail and find out when I could make the purchase, but thanks to the group buy. I'm in it, to win it! Thanks :)

Now more join up!

C&L 73mm Maf Housing With Flange $210.00

C&L 73mm Maf Housing NO Flange $179.00

Not to Shabby, if I must say so myself. But the end date is 7/17/2007, so come on, just 4 more peeps needed & I can get my MAF.

Dumb question(s)....

I have a K&N Gen II FIPK intake. The fit is already tight. Will this fit? And I'm thinking I won't need the flange - am I correct?

Alan,

Go to the group buy section of this site and sign up for the one you want. Once the group buy min requirement is made Paul or I will contact you for payment, which will be either Credit card, paypal or personal check, ( wait till clears) from MY st members...

Once everyone that signs up pays we will get them shipped out...

I also will agree to add the total of the number bought from both, as long as it is over 6 we will start them going. Meening we don't need 12 people , just a total of 6 !!!!!!!

Hows that sound ???? ;);)

As far as flanged or not, It all depends on the intake you have and the type of knowledge you have on installing custom stuff....

The reason we did the flange is so that it directly bolts in....

Jenn,

I think you have the same K&N my adrenalin had. The K&N filter is too big to clamp right on to the non flanged MAF. So I think your best bet is the welded one. Your more than welcome to send me a pic or post it of the intake and I can help you further...

Thank you !!

Todd Z

Todd,

I have a K and N Intake but it is coming up with my fiancees mother next friday for my wedding. I am not sure what the end looks like on it so i am unsure if i should get the flange or not on it. How long do i have to pay after the closeout on July 17th

The payment will be expected asap.....

With in 1 week would be nice...

ALSO if we get 6 people tomorrow, we will start taking payment and getting them out and honor the price until the end date.....

Also, with The K&N you are better off with the flanged, this way it bolts right in....

Todd Z

Todd,

Thanks for the info. I'll have a chat with the hubby tonight and see if we can free-up the funds. The last day of the group buy is my birthday, so maybe I can use that as a selling point.

Hmmmmm Ipod or MAF?

Really is a tough choice.......

Hey Todd, I'm very interested in the MAF. I plan to order the cold air intake from you, I would like to know which MAF would go with the cold air, and can you tell me how much is the total with this group buy and the cold air? I've been following the progress and everyones good comments on your products. Thanks,

Hector

P.S. Please also include throttle body.

Hector,

Since your getting the cold air intake, I would say go with the non flanged C&L. It is easier to install since your cutting tubes and stuff any way.

Also I now have the FULL Cold air kit with the front tube as well, SO I would need to know if your going to get that or the regular add on cold air kit ??? And if you need the full kit, do you want the breather hole drilled or not ???

The TB is $135+65 core, and I have 1 left in stock.

The C&L would be the $179.00

And the intake would be either $125.00 or $145 or $150.00 depending which kit you need

Thank you for the interest !!!

Todd Z

Todd thanks for the reply. The CAI would be the whole thing including the breather hole. Do I need to send you the TB or will it be returned to you once I get yours? Do I need to sign up for the MAF group buy?. Does all this include shiping to 23464? You can always e-mail me with any info. I work 2nd shift thats why I'm replying so late.

Latest posts