Bye Bye

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale Carter

Reaction score
I have had a great time on this board and chatted with a lot of really interesti9ng people. I learned a lot about the Trac, politics, economics, aerodynamics, engineering, etc etc

I sold the wrecked Trac in a salvage auction today and am now in the market for another ride. I will probably end up with an SUV of some kind, maybe Explorer or Expedition (Eddie Bauer, please), Tahoe, Yukon, Aviator or Navigtor. Even a loaded up Trailblazer might be nice. I do have a lead on a nice 02 F150 SuperCrew, but it may be too good to be true.

This is a great site and I hope to find something this helpful when I buy the next ride.

Good luck.

The progression of the Trac Disease.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
very sorry about your ST, but Nelson is right, why leave? you can still get alot of knowledge here and have fun, we are all a family :)

Here's your unsolicited testimonial. We luv our 03 E.B. Expedition. It had a couple problems like the Trac but it is solid and it drives great. I would choose a Navigator over the Expedition but the differences are not that much. Consider the fact that I can get 18 MPG on a hilly highway which is just slightly less than the Sport Trac.[Broken External Image]:

Dale. I have a 97 Expedition I will give you a good deal on. It's much, much better then a crappy Navigator. :D

I may very well end up back in a Trac. I like the idea of a big SUV and a Tahoe or Expedition will fit well with my future plans (marriage, kids, towing stuff, etc etc.)

The EB is SO nice, it will be tough to turn down.